Scorch Multipurpose Butane Torch Jet Flame Lighter
- 2500 Degree F (1300 Degree C) Adjustable Flame
- Easy Piezo Ignition
- Safety On/Off Switches
How to Depressurize and Refill: Before refilling, depressurize first. Failure to depressurize before refilling may cause damage, defects and may cause a fire and/or Explosion.
- First, hold your torch with the refill valve facing up. Depress the refill valve with a small screwdriver and hold for approximately 10 seconds.
- Place Butane Fuel can nozzle into the refill valve and depress the can several times with a firm yet gentle pressure until your torch is roughly 80% full (approximately 10 seconds)
- Note: When refilling, keep torch and butane can vertical. Be sure butane can nozzle is correctly seated in the filling valve before depressing the nozzle. Fuel tank capacity may vary.
- Before using torch, wait approximately 10 to stabilize, and any vapors to dissipate. If torch is ignited during this waiting period, it may damage your torch or cause a fire and/or explosion.
How to Use the Torch:
Butane sold separately.
1- To turn on: Press ignition butane to ignite. Be sure to point torch AWAY from other objects.
2- Adjust the flame as needed by using the adjustable flame control at the bottom of the torch to turn +/-
3- Turn on the flame lock to have continues flame as needed, unlock to turn off.
4- To turn off: release the ignition butane.